Members of Sexual Harassment Committee
|Mrs Nupur Mishra||PET|
|Mr Raju Sengar||PET|
|Ms Indu Sharma||PRT|
|Ms Pratibha Singh||PRT|
|Mrs Rekha Rathore||Counsellor|
|Mr Umesh Sharma||TGT|
15 Students (V-XII)
Procedure for approaching Committee :
Committee deals with issues related to sexual harassment and child abuse at the school. It is applicable to all students, staff and other members of the school.
A written complaint is to be lodged if discrimination or sexual harassment is done. It can be through email or telephonically also.
Following may be considered unwelcome behavior and covered by committee .
Physical Contact (touching any part of the body)
• Demand or request for sexual favours.
• Showing pornography.
• Verbal and non verbal conduct of sexual nature.
• Gender based insults action to be taken depending on nature of violation.
• Warning .
• Written Apology.
• Suspension for a Specific Period.
• Debarred from exam/ expulsion
• Debarring from any post in the school.