Members of Sexual Harassment Committee
|Ms. Vanchana Badmera||Principal|
|Mrs Nupur Mishra||PET|
|Mr Raju Sengar||PET|
|Ms Indu Sharma||PRT|
|Ms Pratibha Singh||PRT|
|Mrs Rekha Rathore||Counsellor|
|Mr Umesh Sharma||TGT|
15 Students (V-XII)
Procedure for approaching Committee :
Committee deals with issues related to sexual harassment and child abuse at the school. It is applicable to all students, staff and other members of the school.
A written complaint is to be lodged if discrimination or sexual harassment is done. It can be through email ([email protected]) or telephonically (8109099725) also.
Following may be considered unwelcome behavior and covered by committee .
Physical Contact (touching any part of the body)
• Demand or request for sexual favours.
• Showing pornography.
• Verbal and non verbal conduct of sexual nature.
• Gender based insults action to be taken depending on nature of violation.
• Warning .
• Written Apology.
• Suspension for a Specific Period.
• Debarred from exam/ expulsion
• Debarring from any post in the school.
In case of any emergency, you can call directly on: 8109099725/9826244720
Emergency Helpline Numbers are displayed on the display boards on each floor.